Jan 20, 2010

Obvious.

It was in the bus that I felt sleepy. Coincidentally one of the conversations that I had with a friend involved explaining to her that Muslims does not encourage sleeping during Maghrib time (roughly 7ish till about 8).

I took some medicine as it was beginning to feel painful to swallow and I was really sleepy already. It was only 7 and I was ready to sleep!

The azan for Maghrib finally sounded and it was past 8 and for some reason, I felt that it was too late for a nap, too early for bedtime. Said that thought to bf and he said but you're already sleepy right?

Good point. So I went to bed at 8!! EEEEEEEE.. super early.

***

I had a fantastic triple-date/mini-vacation with Nazim's Parents, his sister and her bf and of course Nazim. :D

It started with me being a grump cause I was tired and hadn't packed and God knows I hate to pack!! He was thankfully patient about it. I woke up late the day I was to head off to Nilai but managed to make it just in time.

Maybe it's the long distance relationship but I get this odd sense of relief whenever I see him. I just can't help smiling.

We made our way to A Famosa Waterpark, which I had visited a few months back with Nazim only to celebrate my birthday. Both visits were fun okay? I love his mom! Also, spending any time with Nazim especially when he's been so busy lately is good for me.

And I do have to say that although I haven't lost a significant amount of weight yet, my stamina has improved! The waterpark includes a lot of stair climbing before you get the thrill ride down. The first time I visited, I was bent over losing my breath and I had to take a five minutes break once I reach the top just to catch my breath. PATHETIC! This time around, I managed to keep my breath steady. It was still quite a workout yes, but it was bearable. :D :D :D

Nazim's parents booked a villa with a swimming pool. The kids played cards while the parents watched football. The next day it was everybody swimming as soon as we were up and we played silly race games. Including piggyback races, even with the girls giving the guys a piggyback ride. HAHA!

Was supposed to play paintball but it didn't work out. Thank God! I just don't feel like shooting his mom or his dad!! That would be SO wrong.

We went for go-kart instead, Nazim played archery and I got a horse ride.

Unfortunately, I felt quite itchy after either the swimming pool or the go-kart. I have small little bumps all over which I thought were chicken pox. Thankfully it's not... though they're still quite itchy. Oh well.






Oh on this mini-vacation, I found out that he saves my number as "boss"!! ROAR!! So now whenever he calls me, his name appears as "kuli." Padan muka!

No comments:

Post a Comment