Jan 14, 2010

.

I think it was just yesterday or two days ago when I saw you online, had a brief conversation about a lecturer and found out that we will be taking a same class this semester.

It was a few months before that that I occasionally asked you questions regarding college (which you patiently answered), or laughing at your witty status updates. I'll always remember the conversations we had where you were considering to change major because one provided a better opportunity for jobs. Your reason for concern was that you were the eldest and you wanted to help support your family. I thought that was very kind and noble of you.

We share the same birthday, and you wished me before I got to wish you.

It was during our group project that you found out we had the same birthdate. You were so excited, now every birthday I shall say a little prayer to the person who should be celebrating on the same day as well.

We convinced each other to go Zorbing, which I am so glad I went. It was definitely an unforgettable memory filled with thrill and laughter.

It was a lecturer who randomly placed us in a group... and I'm so glad that he did. The reason being that I got to know such a fun, bubbly and wonderful person.

I waited the whole day today for you to come online to ask why weren't you in class today and that we had a new lecturer.













I barely got to know you and I feel the loss. I can't imagine what your close friends and family must be feeling. Rest in peace, Sandra Wong.

No comments:

Post a Comment