Jan 13, 2010

because I said I would blog more often.

College is fun... and I'm enjoying it not because a lot of people are telling me to enjoy it (before you have to be an adult and work and bills and tra la la) but because I actually am enjoying it! My schedule is awesome, no Monday blues for this girl! Tuesday is a little packed from 8 to 6 but thank God I have two awesome college friends who will accompany me on that dreary bus trip home.

During normal hour, a bus ride home would be max 30 minutes which is inclusive of waiting time. During rush hour, it can take up to even more than 2 hours. There's a particular stretch of road where it's a slow crawl and it's always jammed and the bus will be particularly crowded... and you wouldn't understand if you weren't there and weren't tired but I swear I feel like crying!!!! That's how bad it is... and it really irks me that all these cars that are crowding up the streets each has only one driver in it. Malaysia should really have a carpool rule during rush hour. Imagine if the rules were implemented and that each car driven during rush hour needs at least two people in it, the amount of cars on the streets would be HALVED!! I don't think me writing that down on a blog that not many read is going to actually make it happen but at least now I have friends to talk to and keep me entertained and hey harus control macho maka saya tidak akan menangis! haha. Also, thanks to a awesome schedule, I only have to go through this once a week!! Not bad :D

The awesome schedule doesn't come drawback free. I'm stuck with two lecturers who really can't teach. One of them is not so bad now considering that the other one is so awful that anyone else would seem okay. It annoys me like hell but at the same time I also feel sorry for her. She's really sweet actually but I think she lacks confidence and the fact that her English is quite bad doesn't really help. I hate lecturers/teachers who can't control the class. I'd prefer a strict and boring lecturer than a sweet lecturer who will just let the class get noisy and talk together... cause then I wanna talk too! Ngahahaha. Hope I didn't miss out on anything important.

Speaking of missing out, I missed my first class today! Roar. I was rolling in bed and laughed to myself thinking, "wouldn't it be funny if I woke up late today and missed my class" that was when I looked at my hp and yes.. it was exactly 2 minutes since my class has begun. -___- Oh well...





I have a mini-vacation planned for this weekend. Yee!


No comments:

Post a Comment