Oct 21, 2010

Today.

I woke up disappointed because I realised that I still do not have a ragdoll kitty in my life.





Ragdoll cats go limp when you hold them! Eeeeeeee. As much as I love Cek Mek (current house cat) she struggles if we ever try to hold her like that. Ragdoll kitty, come to mama! You'll never have to walk again <3

***

Today was a fun day at college!

Started out feeling a bit down cause I was cranky cause I haven't seen Nazim for awhile and won't be seeing him for awhile :( LDR *sigh*

(Also because my mom woke me up - okay, it was getting late anyway - from a dream I had of a murder mystery. Sigh... now I will never know who is the killer)

After the morning class, some of us stayed back and started talking and turns out they all were in LDR too! And they were in worst situation... and talking about it with people who understands the feeling made me feel better.

I was craving for Manulife but my friends had to go to Ali Maju, so I just followed. The bus was *hooot* for some reason. (Nisha would understand this). After Ali Maju, we passed by the lower foyer and they were selling membership for a website for RM50. Some kind of social government website not too sure. Anyway, we would also get a voucher book which was totally worth it. So we all signed  up. And got lucky draw! (I love competitions!)

Had some fun some more, played cards, went to lucky draw and won!

WOoh.

Okay, so I'm not so enthused to blog anymore. :( Forcing myself so I will get in the habit.

*ends abruptly*

No comments:

Post a Comment