Sep 14, 2010

1. Create



According to my friend, this is so me. "This" is a logo I created for a group project for Adv. Marcom class. We are to form an agency and develop an IMC plan for a company. The lecturer said to be professional, well you gotta have a logo for an agency! :p


Okay okay, so logo was not even part of the project outline but I couldn't resist. The decided name for the company was CR8.


In the logo, there is a Black C, a White R,.. which overall forms the number 8. Red box cause red is bold and umm, we think out of the box? The red box was a last minute addition, that of course made perfect sense now. (Perfect sense cause if the number 8 was in a box it looks to much like a TV channel, and also initially I just wanted the 8 to be black, gray and white. But I didn't want a white element with black outline.. so yeah, sorry for rambling on the design process)


How I love design! :)








Anyway, I am here back in blogspot again thanks to Vox closing down. I is sad.


I'm gonna be a little less critical on myself and post whatever shit I want in my blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment